The New-Generation Renault Koleos entered the SA. market in February 2019. It has been well received by virtue of its extremely competitive pricing for a high-end SUV, loaded with technologically advanced features.
The Renault Koleos is embodied by-
- A powerful design with all the stylistic codes of Renault’s new identity
- A refined interior equipped with the segment’s very best journey-enhancing features, marked by premium quality and extremely generous space
- Acclaimed four-wheel drive technology
- Off-Road capability thanks to high ground clearance
- Uncompromised safety standards with 5-star NCAP certification
June 2019 has seen further product enhancements to the New Koleos Dynamique versions, for improved convenience and comfort, namely the addition of a Handsfree Power Tailgate & Electric Parking Brake.
Handsfree Power Tailgate: Through use of your remote key or placing your foot underneath the rear bumper; the motorised tailgate opens and closes automatically providing you with easy access within just 5 seconds to the 464 litre boot. It can also be closed automatically, by means of the close switch situated in the boot lid.
Electronic Parking brake: This additional enhancement replaces the manual footbrake. The electronic parking brake immobilises the vehicle when the engine is completely switched off. The brake is then gradually released according to the engine torque or a change in elevation, for added driving convenience.
As is the case across Renault’s entire product range, the New Renault Koleos comes standard with a 5-year/150 000km mechanical warranty; plus a 5-year/ 90 000km service plan and a 6-year anti-corrosion warranty, with service intervals at 15 000km.